Have you been suffering from low back pain recently? Has your doctor advised you that you need to be taking better of your body and your spine? So you must should the best inversion boots to get relief pain. Now this may sound a little avant guard to some, but to you this may be the single greatest relief in chronic back pain that you can find. Have you ever seen or heard of inversion boots?
You know, those boots that allow you to hang fully suspended and upside down from a bar or in a doorway?Inversion boots serve a couple of very important purposes in terms of your spine health and your overall wellness. They allow your spine to naturally elongate and stretch, using only your body weight and the force of gravity. That elongation relieves tension and pressure between your vertebrae, which may be just the thing that has been causing you low back pain.
Elongation of the spine and proper spacing of the vertebrae will relieve pressure and tension in the spine and its nerve roots. If you are a health and fitness fan, inversion boots are also great for an intense and effective core workout.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 5 Best Inversion Boots
- 2 5 Best Inversion Boots – Review
- 3 How to Choose the Right Inversion Boots
- 4 Final Speech
Top 5 Best Inversion Boots
- Tonyko Inversion Gravity Boots
- Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots
- Titan Fitness 1 Pair Anti Gravity Inversion Boots
- Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Gravity Boots (E1-1056)
- Body Solid GIB2 Inversion Boots
5 Best Inversion Boots – Review
Don’t own a pair of inversion boots? No sweat! Regardless of whether you are going to be using your inversion boots to alleviate back pain or get in a great workout, we are going to give you a quick overview of some of the best inversion boots you can buy in 2022.
These boots are not only effective and safe for hanging upside down in. They are also easy on the wallet. And great for relieving pressure and tension in your back and spine.
These boots are super thick and really comfortable, with plenty of padding and support for your legs. They are easy to put on, and can clip onto virtually any pull-up bar.
Wide Exercise Scope
These boots will help you battle compression fatigue. So you may experience from running, walking, jogging, standing all day, cycling, and a variety of other exercises.
- Easy to strap on your feet
- Tons of padding and support for your ankles
- Will clip onto just about any pull-up bar
- Great for relieving pressure and tension in your back
- Stainless steel clips
- Single-action locking mechanism for a secure fit
- Great for core workouts
- Simple design with no bells and whistles
- Does not come with extra support padding
- No calf support
High Durable Plastic
These boots are made totally of high durability plastic, and 100% made in the USA.
Adjusting Boot Straps
They have adjusting boot straps to fit ankles of varying sizes. This pair comes with attachable calf supports to take pressure off of your knees and provide maximum comfort.
They have a double locking strap system for optimum safety.
- Tons of security with the double strap locking system, on the boots
- Calf supports for alleviating pain from your knees and keeping you safe and comfortable
- Tons of padding and support for your ankles
- Adjustable ankle locks so that you can make sure that your boots fit perfectly
- Great for alleviating pressure and pain in your back and spine
- Excellent for core strengthening workouts
- Designed to fit most any pull-up bars
- Maximum weight up to 300 pounds
- Puts pressure on the ankles
- Is a little bit uncomfortable
- May need external bar
High Quality Design
Let’s take a look at the Titan Fitness Inversion boots and see how they compare to the rest. These boots appear to be of a high quality design and have weight limit of up to 300 pounds.
They have a ton of thick padding, to make sure that you are comfortable while inverted. These boots are also equipped with heavy duty buckles and straps.
- Relieves muscle tightness and back pain
- Great for stretching out your neck and shoulders
- Tons of padding and support
- Reliable buckles and straps to keep you safe and secure
- High weight limit
- Great for pain relief or a good core workout
- Boots may hurt their ankles
- Not as nice or reliable as other brands
- Too easy to detach boots from the bar
Back Pain Support
The Teeter Hang Ups set comes with the entire system that you need to get inverted. And start relieving your back pain immediately.
Double Pull-up Bar
This set comes with a double pull-up bar that you can use comfortably and perfectly with your inversion boots.
It’s great too because unlike other pull-up bars that can wreck your doorway. This bar has a door saver system to protect the door-frame while in use.
These boots have dual, self-locking ratchet buckles for added safety while you are inverted. This pair of boots also comes with calf support braces that alleviate pressure on your knees while you are hanging upside down.
- Comes with a double pull-up bar
- Boots provide calf support
- Boots alleviate pressure off of the knees
- Dual self-locking buckles for support and safety
- 5 year warranty
- Comes with an instructional DVD
- The bar isn’t really that great for pull-ups
- Will not fit wider set doorways
- The calf supports don’t work that well
The last pair of inversion boots that we are going to take a look at today are the Body Solid BIB2 Inversion boots.
These boots have single action locking devices. So that you can attach them to just about any chin-up or pull-up bar.
Like the other models that we have looked at, these boots are great for decompressing the spine, And alleviating pressure and pain in your back.
This pair of boots has thick support pads for your ankles, and even comes with extra support pads for a better fit andeven more comfort. All around, these appear to be some really sturdy and reliable inversion boots.
- Helps alleviate back pain by decompressing the spine and elongating your vertebrae back to their proper length
- These boots are also great for working out your core and doing inverted sit-ups
- Thick, contoured support pads that provide maximum comfort, while hanging upside down
- Comes with additional support padding to provide a better fit and even more comfort
- Single action locking system that holds you securely and can attach to just about any chin-up or pull-up bar
- Need pull-up bar
- Support straps isn’t strong
How to Choose the Right Inversion Boots
Now that we have taken a look at some of the best inversion boots of 2018, let’s go over some of the basics. Before you start shopping around for the right pair of inversion boots for you, there are some important criteria that you need to take into consideration to make sure that you get the best pair of boots for you.
Here are some things you should consider.
- Calf Support
- Does it have extra padding?
- Are the anklets adjustable to fit different calf sizes?
- Does it come with a bar?
- Will that bar fit in your doorway?
- Are the boots and components made of stainless steel or plastic?
- What is the maximum weight these boots hold?
- How easy are these boots to latch on and off to a bar?
- Do I need assistance to use these boots?
So in the end, there has to be one that stands out among the rest, right? The model that we liked the best out of all of them was the Teeter Hangs Up model with the pull-up bar included. All round, this pair of inversion boots has everything.You could possibly need to securely suspend yourself to relieve back pain with
top rated inversion tables.
Another reason that we like this model the best is because it includes everything that you need at a very reasonable price. It also includes calf support straps to alleviate pressure off of your knees when you are inverted. All around, we believe that this is the highest quality and most versatile choice.