Bowflex is a fancy name for a couple of pieces of exercise equipment, but they are also a new diet craze sweeping the nation. In this review, we will cover the pros and cons of the Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym to help you make an informed-decision about whether or not it is right for you.
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym allows you to do 25 plus exercises for your whole body. Over 200 pounds of Power Rod resistance This device can provide home gym equipment with weight resistance options ranging from 5 pounds to 210 pounds. Priced at ৪ 440, found online, the Bowflex PR1000 has been around for years, and great used models are easy to find. We have highlighted 13 features in this article about Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym Review. Hopefully, these will help you take the right steps.
Bowflex PR1000 Review
- Weight Loss: The Bowflex PR1000 has proven to be one of the best exercise devices for weight loss. Because it is a workout program on a machine, it automatically leads to a calorie-burning effect. As you will read below, the Bowflex PR1000 is not difficult to use and can provide a workout even if you are a beginner. A calorie-burning workout can be achieved in under twenty minutes, so this is a good workout for the week.
- Calorie Counter: The Bowflex PR1000 has a built-in calorie counter that automatically keeps track of the calories burned during workouts via sensors on the machine. This allows you to easily monitor your body weight and its progress by just looking at the display. The PR1000 keeps track of the last ten workouts, so it is easy to find your progress over the past few days.
- No Need For Exercise Partners: Instead of exercising at the same time as the other person, the Bowflex PR1000 allows you to choose your workout time and do it alone or as a team with other people. This makes it easier to do exercises like chest presses, bicep curls, and leg extensions without having an exercise partner. The PR1000 comes with a weight stack that you can use to substitute your own weight for a workout partner!
- Exercise Videos: Many people try to follow exercise programs to lose weight. However, many of these programs are complicated, and it is easy to make mistakes. The Bowflex PR1000 comes with workout videos that show you how to use each machine properly. If you are not sure how to perform an exercise, the videos will show you.
- Removable Staves: The Bowflex PR1000 has removable staves that are easier to store. If you purchase the complete set of machines, then you will have the option to purchase the optional device known as a shipping case that allows you to store all three pieces of equipment in one location.
- Warranty: A five-year warranty covers the Bowflex PR1000 for parts and labor, so if something goes wrong with the machine, ship it back to be replaced free of charge.
- Compact Design: Compared to other exercise machines like treadmills, the Bowflex PR1000 is smaller and easier to store. It does not require much space, but it will still give you a workout that burns calories and tones your body with the 11 different weight training programs! The included innovative workout programs work with sensors that sense how much resistance is needed for each individual. This way, you will never need to worry about doing too much or too little exercise.
- Large Range Of Weight: The Bowflex PR1000 has a large weight range from 5 to 210 pounds on each machine, depending on your needs. This allows the user to have the option to work out anywhere from light resistance to heavy resistance for very intense workouts.
- Intensity Knob: The Bowflex PR1000 comes with an intensity knob that you can use to increase or decrease the resistance levels for each machine while you are working out. In contrast, some other exercise machines have this level already set in place, and you do not have the option to change it during your exercises.
- Smart Chassis: The Bowflex PR1000 is packed with sensors that automatically adjust the intensity of each exercise, so you do not need to keep on adjusting the weight on the machine. With this feature, you will never need to keep watching the machine for your weight. It knows how much resistance is needed on its own!
- Adjustable seat: The PR1000 has an adjustable seat that allows the user to adjust the seat to his or her preferred comfort level to stay comfortable during workouts. The seat also has a backrest so you can get support for your back while you are working out. This can help prevent work related injuries, especially if you are sitting at a desk job all day which puts unnecessary stress on your back muscles.
- Easy To Assemble: The PR1000 comes in pieces that are easy to assemble and ready for use in no time. Anyone can easily and efficiently assemble it by looking at its user manual.
- More than 200 pounds of power rod resistance
- 25+ aerobic exercises available
- Easy to move
- Free scheduled delivery
- 310 pounds cannot be upgraded to resistance
- 210-pound resistance low for advanced users
The Bowflex PR1000 home gym as a piece of mid-priced equipment is a great option so you can exercise 25 plus. For those who want to do multiple exercises with one device, this is the best option for those who want to reduce excess body fat. The Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym is very durable and comes with a five-year warranty. However, for those who need/want to exercise more than 200 pounds, it should take a little more heavy equipment now.