If you’ve got a lot of back pain, then you might be taking all kinds of pills and treatments to help alleviate your suffering. However, instead of popping medicine to dull the pain, what if I told you that you could reverse the effects of gravity with a simple and easy to use machine? This Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Review can help you to find a perfect solution.
If you’ve never heard of inversion tables, it’s about time that you find out what they can do for you. Ironman is one of the top brands making these products, and the Gravity 1000 can do wonders for your body. When you first get onto an inversion table, it’s normal to feel a bit nervous and clench up as you tilt back. Because we’re not used to sitting upside down, it can be a little bit stressful the first couple of times that you do it.
Another thing that people worry about is that the table will collapse on itself, meaning that they could wind up with a broken neck or severe injury.
Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table Review
- Steel Frame: Fortunately, Ironman is dedicated to building the best inversion tables on the market, meaning that the Gravity 1000 is made with a heavy-duty steel frame and a thick nylon backrest. The steel is designed to keep you stable, and the backrest is there to provide extra comfort as you move.
- Great Design: One thing that many inversion table users complain about is that the ankle braces can be highly uncomfortable. The reason for this is that most braces are not built with your comfort in mind, but instead to keep you steady as you tilt back. Fortunately, Ironman knows that it’s possible to do both, so the ankle braces on this unit are designed to be as comfortable and stable as needed to provide you with the best experience.
- Height Friendly: Also, these braces can also be adjusted to match your height, meaning that multiple users can use the table without any issues.
- Upright Position: If you’ve never done inversion therapy, you may be wondering how you get back to upright position after sitting upside down for ten or fifteen minutes. With the Gravity 1000, the answer is simple: use the handlebars. These bars are designed to be extra long, meaning that you can pull yourself up much easier and don’t have to worry about getting stuck in an inverted position.
- Properties: To get the most out of your inversion table, you might want to position yourself at different angles to see what the effects are. Fortunately, the Gravity 1000 makes this easy by providing a heavy-duty tether to customize your positioning. Best of all, because the tether is long enough to reach 180 degrees, you can adjust yourself however you see fit.
- 1-Year limited warranty
- Maximum Weight Capacity 300 pound
- Maximum User capacity up to 6’6″
- Inverts Up to 180 Degrees
- Product Dimensions 25″ x 62″ x 49″
- Product weight 46 Pounds
- During Nylon Backrest
- Durable steel frame
- Safety vinyl side covers
- Adjustable safety tether strap
- Durable construction
- Heavy duty steel frame
- High-quality nylon backrest
- Inverts up to 180 degrees
- Locking ankle braces
- Adjustable height
- Holds up to 300 pounds
- Non-slip feet
- Folds for easy storage
- Extra long handles for convenience
- Adjustable safety tether strap
- Folding can be difficult
- Assembly can be tricky for some users
- Taller people may have more pressure on their ankles
Q: What are the dimensions of this product?
Ans: According to the manufacturer, it measures 49 x 25 x 62 inches and weighs approximately forty-six pounds.
Q: Can you use this table with bare feet?
Ans: You could, but it would be highly uncomfortable. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Q: What positions can I lay in?
A: With the tether, you can adjust your angle to any position up to 180 degrees. There are no preset options.
Q: How difficult is it to fold up?
Ans: You can easily re-adjust. But It’s better to unfold.
Q: How can I adjust the height?
Ans: You can set adjustable height with the pin on the metal bar.
When comparing the Gravity 1000 to other inversion tables, I like the fact that it has an extra sturdy frame and an adjustable tether to give you more options. Inversion boot with this device creates extra effort. Overall, this table has everything you need to get all of the benefits you deserve without making the process painful or complicated.